A Versatile And Full Range Law Firm
At Deschler Law, we offer a full range of legal services, which means that we are there for the long term — not just to solve one specific problem, but to be there for you when you need us, whatever you need us for. With offices located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, our attorneys each bring unique skills to the practice of law. Contact us online or call us at 610-295-5328 or toll-free at 877-716-3631 to schedule a confidential consultation with a Bethlehem car accident attorney.
Collaboration Remains Crucial
Clients work with one attorney specifically but find that we often work together as a team, building on each other’s strengths to achieve the best possible results in different areas of law, including:
- Real estate: We help meet your commercial and residential real estate needs by drafting and reviewing documents, and by taking action in court if needed.
- Civil litigation: Our law firm offers a wide range of civil litigation services custom-tailored to your unique needs.
- Zoning and land use: We help our clients comply with local zoning ordinances, obtain variances and resolve land use disputes.
- Business law: We represent small and mid-sized businesses throughout Pennsylvania in commercial law matters, including drafting and review of contracts, business formation, dissolution of businesses and related employment law issues.
- Estate planning and estate administration: We draft and review complete estate plans, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives. We also assist estate administrators with the probate process, advise on the role of the executor and trustee and represent parties in estate litigation.
- Title insurance: We also operate the Northampton Lehigh Title Company, an authorized agent for Fidelity National Title Insurance Company.
- Family law: We represent people facing family law concerns such as divorce, child custody, child support, alimony and post-judgment modification of existing court orders.
- Personal injury: Our lawyers also represent people who have been injured by the negligent or reckless actions of others. Our clients are people who have been injured in car accidents, truck accidents, by dog bites and on the property of another.
- Employment law: We represent employees and employers in matters of employment law, including resolution of disputes, allegations of wrongful termination, whistleblowing, sexual harassment and other forms of discrimination.
- Credit Card Debt Collection Defense: In these tough economic times, more and more Americans are having difficulty making their monthly credit card payments. If you have been sued by a credit card debt collector for being delinquent on your payments, the attorneys at Deschler Law may be able to help. We will pursue an aggressive defense strategy that forces debt collectors to prove every element of their case against you. The law in this area can afford significant protection to the debtor, and credit card companies frequently prevail simply because the debtor is unaware of his or her legal rights. Sometimes, the mere fact that a debtor is represented by competent legal counsel can induce the credit card company to agree to a reduced payment amount. Know your rights. If you have been sued for a delinquent credit card debt, consult an attorney with experience in handling credit card debt collection matters immediately.
Contact Us For A Consultation
To contact us regarding your legal concerns, call Deschler Law at 610-295-5328 or toll-free at 877-716-3631. You may also complete our online contact form to arrange a confidential consultation with an experienced Easton divorce lawyer.